Christian Knufinke Software has announced the release of SIR2 v2.3 for both Mac OS X (VST/AU) and Windows (VST).
New in Version 2.3:
- Initial mac release.
- Internal convolution engine redesigned.
- If you have two mono files, one with "L" and one with "R" at the end of the file name, you can click with right mouse button on one of these files to create a stereo file.
- GUI now remembers that the time-line is in "Beat-Scale"-mode.
- When ever you convert a wav-file (or aif) to a sir-file, you will asked if you want to store it into the default impulse file directory or at the current location.
- Fixed a CPU-glitch when play a loop in ableton live arrangement-view.
SIR2 is an easy-to-use audio-plugin that provides high-quality reverberation. It offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses. SIR2 includes high definition impulse responses (HDIR) of *real* places produced by Pinguin, Hamburg. You can also import impulse responses from free or commercial sources.
Prices start at $189 / €125 for new customers.