29th August 2011
The basic principle of DRUMBOXES is a four fold layer drum set with loads of edit options adjusting the right screws. The DRUMBOXES are coupled with a 16 step sequencer and include an selection of sounds: Beach Towel Drums, Rehearsal Drums, Toy Drums, Glitchy Cans, Rhythmus Partner, Noiz & Raw, Electro 20.
The first available modules of the series are Rude Boy and Electro Partner. The drum modules can be purchased separately or together as a bundle.
Drum module features:
- 4 fold layered drums: it gives you the ability to use it all-day.
- Separate tuning knobs of bass drum, snare, hihat and percussion.
- Separate knobs to adjust the length for each of the four bass drums and snares.
- Separate volume fader for each of the four snares, bass drums, hihat and the percussion.
- Global EQs (highpass, lowpass).
- Global reverb fader to set the reverb amount of 4 different choosable rooms (arena, club, bath and plate).
- Four timbre switches (loudness, presence, rotator, amped).
- Load/save feature to save and recall the complete drum setting.
- Randomize: the famous function delivers uncountable variations and endless possibilities.
The 16 step sequencer:
- Synchronized to the host as well as standalone with the essential features:
- Easy sequencer workflow (1 click set the note, a 2nd to increases the velocity level, 3rd click to remove).
- 4 of 7 instruments are selectable out from 9 different instruments such as toms, wood, click, cymbals, etc.
- Various signature from 16/16 to 4/16 - necessary to realize signatures such as 6/8 (=12/16).
- Double or half time mode.
- 3 shuffle modes, which correspond to the percentage of 25%, 33% and 52%.----.
Price: 33 EUR for each single modules and 49 EUR for the bundle (both modules).
Note: For all DRUMBOXES modules Kontakt 4.22 or higher is required.
20 Dec 2012 Cinematique Instruments updates GECKO to 2.0
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt