Circular Labs has updated Mobius Programmable Looper to version 2.4. The focus of this release was was fixing some memory leaks and a few bugs.
- The "Periodic Status Log" global parameter enables printing of Mobius memory consumption once a minute for debugging.
- Slow memory leak on Mac when drawing text in the UI.
- Large Memory leak if Max Redo Count is more than 1.
- Changing "Beats per Bar" unstable with mouse.
- Input Port and a few other parameters not displaying correctly in the main status area.
- Binding dialogs always show 8 tracks and 4 groups rather than the number of tracks and groups configured.
- Crash on Mac at startup when OSC is enabled.
- Missing Mac osc.xml file.
- Synchronization beats missed when Ableton transport is playing in a loop.