26th June 2004
- Native assembler code replaces all audio processing to provide significantly reduced CPU load.
- Higher resolution FFT (at reduced CPU load).
- New 'Mute' button for Tx mode.
- Context dependent buttons in Tx and Rx.
- New 'Smooth' filter provides low pass filter of spectral coefficients - useful when spectrums from Tx and Rx don't overlap.
- Control over filter cut-off frequency.
- Display streamlined.
- Latency compensation updated to operate with all settings of ‘Clone Window’.
11 Feb 2008 Elevayta releases Wamp Boy and Player Boy
04 Jan 2008 Elevayta updates Klean Boy to v5.0.4
02 Jan 2008 Elevayta releases Klean Boy
05 Jun 2007 Elevayta updates Creativity Tools to v2.20
10 Apr 2007 Elevayta Creativity Tools updated to v2.0
17 Feb 2006 Elevayta releases Elevayta VST Rak
21 Jan 2006 Elevayta releases Del Boy v1.0.1
11 Jan 2006 Elevayta releases Elevayta Extra Boy Pro
08 Dec 2005 Elevayta releases Stream Boy
13 Apr 2005 Elevayta releases Choir Boy
22 Mar 2005 Elevayta releases Extra Boy v1.1.4
04 Mar 2005 Elevayta Convo Boy v2.0.2 released
01 Feb 2005 Elevayta Space Boy v2.0.1 released
05 Jan 2005 Elevayta releases Convo Boy v1.0.3a
07 Dec 2004 Elevayta Space Boy updated to v1.1.2
30 Aug 2004 Elevayta FreEq Boy updated to v1.0.9
26 Jul 2004 Elevayta Space Boy v1.0.9 released