Cockos has updated REAPER to version 3.77.
- Better Spaces/Expose support on SL.
- Fixed some potential menu related bugs.
- MIDI hardware improvements (note pretracking, running status support).
- Fix for Lion's broken libpython 2.7 install (see here).
- Config import/export: fixed support for key maps/actions.
- Pitch shifting: fix for potential crash in simple windowed pitch shifting.
- Time map: improvements to start offset calculation when changing tempo in time mode and MIDI items are used.
- Undo: fixed undo state point adding for removing item group via item button.