Cockos has updated REAPER to v4.21.
- Control surfaces:
- Fixed solo following solo-in-place preference (broken in 4.20).
- Fixed possible crash in certain instances (AlphaTrack, etc).
- Improved AlphaTrack automation behavior with pan knob.
- Fixed initial FX wet/dry feedback.
- Support for opening/closing FX UI windows.
- Fixed item end alignment when recording looped in loop selection.
- When using MIDI input, input FX, and recording audio, improved latency calculation.
- Actions: added action to insert time and paste items.
- Cues: ensure correct rendering of .wav cues that belong at the exact start/end of the file.
- MIDI: fixed MIDI pools when opening multiple copies of the same project in different project tabs.
- Project bay: fixed autoretain of deleted items in certain instances.
- ReaScript/API: export added extension API functions to ReaScript function table.
- Transient detection: navigation by transient now is view independent, option for old behavior.