15th November 2012
Cockos has updated REAPER to version 4.30.
- License: REAPER evaluation period is now 60 days.
- Crossfade editor:
- activates for selected items that are adjacent or overlapping.
- crossfades can be constrained to be equal gain or equal power.
- default mouse modifier, double-click on crossfade to open/close editor.
- new dialog for editing various parameters of crossfades.
- themeable colors for active fades.
- new S-curve fade shape.
- changing crossfade shape via right-click menu affects all selected crossfades.
- default crossfade shape is equal power (existing projects are unchanged).
- fade curvature can be edited via mouse modifier, media item properties, or crossfade editor.
- new cursors for fade/crossfade curvature, crossfade width adjustment.
- Mouse modifiers:
- added behavior to move item contents and ripple adjacent items.
- new action to adjust length of two fades keeping intersection point constant.
- new context for fade intersections.
- support optional snapping for all fade/crossfade behaviors.
- new cursors for resizing the extended mixer (extmix_resize, extmix_multiresize, extmix_allresize, extmix_section_resize, extmix_multisection_resize, extmix_allsection_resize).
- support for colors in custom cursor images.
- doubleclicking track vol/pan/width labels now resets using grouping/ganging.
- improved volume fader grouping behavior when some faders are at -inf.
- Item mouse hit zones:
- allow mouse to target buttons and fades even if another media item is overlapping.
- mouse targets the fade curve by default (can be disabled in preferences).
- option to always show fade-in/fade-out handles.
- improved font display on win32.
- reduced fx initialization interrupting audio.
- OS X:
- fix for render-drag problems with external drives.
- REAPER.app and ReaMote.app now have signatures for OS X 10.8.
- render-drag to a new file outside of REAPER (commdand+opt by default) prompts before overwriting an existing file.
- About: fixed usage statistics being reset when switching between 32/64 bit.
- Actions: option to stop playback at end of loop.
- API: added PreventUIRefresh which allows scripts/plugins to disable and reenable many UI updates during processing.
- DDP: fixed MD5 generation on OS X 64.
- FX: improved threadsafety in certain instances.
- LAME: support loading LAME DLLs from UserPlugins path, improved prompting.
- MIDI: fixed items that would not play in certain rounding instances.
- MIDI inline editor: fixed buttons when zoomed in.
- OSC: fixed FX parameter feedback for inactive tracks.
- Pan: track pan value can be manually entered in track controls dialog.
- Pans: manually entered values like "R50" and "L25" are accepted, in addition to "50%R" and "25%L".
- Project bay: fixed loading of bays in certain instances.
- Project save: support for adding multiple project versions to rpp-bak files, choosing version on load.
- ReaControlMIDI: automation support for enabling/disabling bank/program select and CC sliders.
- Render: fixed saving render presets in different categories (bounds, output, all settings).
- ReWire: further improved shutdown/device unload sequence to better handle panels that prompt before exiting.
- Routing windows: space passes through to main actions, for keyboard navigation use shift+space.
- Sends: volume/pan values can be manually entered in I/O dialog.
- Snap to grid: don't snap to grid lines that are more than 1/4 screen width away.
- Tempo envelope: more consistent behavior when adding/deleting tempo markers when project timebase is beats.
- Toolbars: fixed crash when using certain strings as custom toolbar button text.
- Video: improved rendering accuracy near end of render when using resampling.
- VST: fixed audioMasterTempoAt accuracy in certain instances.
- Windows: installers now have authenticode signatures.
03 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.602
22 Jan 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.591
18 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.581
17 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.58
19 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.57
14 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.56
28 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.55
16 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.54
06 Sep 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.52
15 May 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.402
18 Apr 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.33
26 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.31
15 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.30
17 Jul 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.25
10 Apr 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.22
26 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.21
21 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.20
30 Jan 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.151
18 Jan 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.15
20 Jan 2011 Peavey announces Xport USB Guitar Interface