Cockos recently updated REAPER to version 4.402.
Changes since v4.33
- Sends: fixed incorrect volume blip when adding sends.
- Undo: fixed some potential crashes when removing tracks and sends.
4.40 / 4.401:
- Autosave: do not autosave a project during playback or recording.
- Elastique: fixed possible crash on some AVX-capable processors.
- change the timing of items using convenient Stretch Markers.
- can create Stretch Markers via action/mouse map, or via dynamic split window.
- better Soundtouch output quality near beginning of streams.
- support for larger time expansion/compression values.
- updated to elastique 2.28.
- better overlapped sound when using a mix of click sounds and samples.
- preserve pitch when using project playrate.
- OS X:
- fixed memory leak in CoreText drawing introduced in 4.32.
- improved .ini file performance/reliability.
- API: added PCM_Source_GetSectionInfo.
- Copy/paste: fixed paste of FX envelope points.
- Locking: improved granularity for item locking, fixes.
- MIDI recording: numerous improvements to overdub/replace recording (double notes, looped items, time selection autopunch).
- ReaMote: fixed some issues with high channel counts.
- ReaSamplomatic5000: improved import media item from arrange to work better with section items.
- ReaSurround: fixes when using more than 32 channels.
- ReaTune: configurable detector input including sidechain support.
- Tab transient: threshold is checked post-take/item gain.
- Video: preserve rotation setting when duplicating/splitting items.
- VST: improved bridging behavior with embedded windows.
- Windows: topmost button tweaks to better work with embedded bridged plug-ins.