17th December 2013
Cockos has updated REAPER to v4.58.
- multi-file support (adding a group of files via browse or drag and drop will divide velocity range by file).
- active voice count indicator.
- added optional separate control for note-off release.
- changed default settings for new instances.
- graphical display of ADS envelope.
- improved locking behavior to avoid audio interruption when loading samples.
- improved parameter names for automation purposes.
- reduced RAM use.
- save-as with copy media now puts samples into samples/ subfolder.
- MIDI editor:
- fixed copy/cut within time selection not advancing the cursor or extending the MIDI item properly in certain situations.
- fixed double-click note behavior with certain settings.
- fixed step sequencer hang on recording during playback.
- fixes relating to note folding.
- improved edit cursor mouse click behavior.
- region render matrix window allows selecting which tracks are rendered under which regions.
- better auto-increment numbering for duplicate render target filenames.
- option to render selected items.
- option to render tracks with only mono media to mono files.
- more informative display for render queue.
- added file_in_project_ex2, so that plugins tracking media files can receive copy notifications in save-as-copy etc.
- functions to get or set the region render matrix.
- fixed chain focus issues when updating ReaSamplomatic plug-in name.
- drag and drop cursor fixes relating to monitoring FX.
- item FX chains can request higher channel counts for internal processing.
- more precise export of linear tempo transition.
- optimizations to arrange view drawing.
- option to automatically scale notes to fit in arrange view.
- Project bay:
- avoid hang when zooming to selected items that are very far apart.
- improved sorting by take details column.
- improved threading behavior when loading impulses.
- save-as with copy media now puts samples into impulses/ subfolder.
- Save as with copy:
- better support for copying plug-in referenced media.
- move option will prefer to copy files not in known or fallback recording paths.
- improved setSpeakerArrangement behavior.
- optionally inform plugins when track channel count changes.
- JS: added midi_choke.
- MIDI export: warn before overwriting files.
- MIDI inline editor: zoom/autozoom fixes.
- OSC: fixed bug in /vkb_midi/note support.
- ReaStream: improved blocking behavior for network sends.
- ReaSurround: by default, adjusts channels to match track channel count, but can be disabled.
- Track channels: added 36 channels as an option.
- WAV: ignore nonsensical BEXT preferred position data.
- Windows: fixed x64 hang on certain tempo envelope and grid settings.
15 Apr 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.611
21 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.61
03 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.602
22 Jan 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.591
18 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.581
17 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.58
19 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.57
14 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.56
28 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.55
16 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.54
06 Sep 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.52
15 May 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.402
18 Apr 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.33
26 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.31
15 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.30
17 Jul 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.25
10 Apr 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.22
26 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.21
21 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.20
20 Jan 2011 Peavey announces Xport USB Guitar Interface