Cockos updates REAPER to v4.61
21st March 2014
21st March 2014
Cockos has updated REAPER to v4.61.
- option to use new worker thread scheduling logic which can use less CPU.
- reduced CPU overhead of silent tracks when stopped, similar option for playback.
- reduced memory usage when viewing projects with many audio items.
- improved performance of note range calculations for tracks with many MIDI items.
- faster/safer exit process.
- better OS X splash screen updating.
- faster OS X track creation/loading.
- faster loading/saving and undo-point creation.
- fixed buttons on very large/zoomed media items.
- fixed interaction between editing take start offset and warp markers in item properties dialog.
- avoid playback glitch with negative section start offsets.
- CC chase bug fix.
- when edits result in MIDI events that do not pass the filter, disable the filter.
- OS X:
- fixed 10.4 top level menu issues introduced in 4.33.
- optimized drawing in certain partial-update situations.
- support receiving long SysEx messages from hardware.
- fixed potential crash when showing media items in lane and resizing track height.
- fixed potential crash when sending automated FX parameter updates via OSC.
- small optimizations and buffer overflow protection.
- Stretch markers:
- fixed playback error when using unlooped items and start offset is negative.
- update video preview position when editing stretch markers.
- Automation: option to not reset latch state on loop.
- FX: menu actions to replace or quick-replace an effect preserving routing.
- Glue: when glueing all muted items, produce muted result.
- JS: allow "filename:png" lines with indexes more than 128.
- MIDI editor: fixed behavior when using one editor per track.
- Missing file window: show current project.
- OSC: improved controller feedback for transport state (play/pause/record/stop).
- Plugins: native plug-ins are no longer unloaded at exit on Win32.
- Recording: support for wildcards when automatically naming recording files.
- Render: added wildcards for start and end time.
- RS5k: fixed text field UI when automating parameters.
- Screensets: docker related screenset fixes.
- Scrolling: improved autoscroll behavior in arrange view and maximized mixer.
- Theme: added toolbar_filter_solo (for MIDI toolbar).
- Track autonaming: removal of trailing numbers is now optional and off by default.
- Undo: last undo state shown in menu bar is now constrained in size.
Other Related News
09 Feb 2015 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.7725 Sep 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.7319 Aug 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.7223 Jul 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.7111 Jul 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.7 and Free ReaPlugs to v2.2 (incl. 64-bit)14 May 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.6215 Apr 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.61121 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.6103 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.60222 Jan 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.59118 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.58117 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.5819 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.5714 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.5628 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.5516 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.5406 Sep 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.5215 May 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.40218 Apr 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.3317 Jan 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.32 and ReaPlugs to v2.1
03 Mar 2015 Helgoboss Projects releases Playtime 1.5.028 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)05 Oct 2013 TallKite Software releases alt-tuner 1.0 - Microtonal MIDI Jesusonic Plug-in for Reaper11 Sep 2012 RADO Records releases "Live Pocket Drums" Sample Pack (WAV & REX2)05 Aug 2012 RADO Records releases "Epic Battle" Sample Pack (WAV & RX2)20 Jan 2011 Peavey announces Xport USB Guitar Interface