Cockos has updated REAPER to v2.012.
- Moved project pitch shift settings to audio settings tab.
- Project time offset setting, project measure offset setting.
- MIDI clock+spp output now uses quarter notes rather than beats (for better time signature compatibility).
- MIDI CCs assigned to actions will now prioritize any active MIDI editor over the main action.
- Fixed some behaviors of "move edit cursor to start of loop selection" option.
- Rewire: faster init of rewire apps (less gui flicker too).
- Take imploding: fixed possible use-after-free bug when imploding MIDI items (T,MP!).
- Better updating of fx list titles when resizing (T,MP!).
- Cleaned up some fx list bypass/offline controls (T,MP!).
- MPEG decoder: better frame synchronization for invalid bitstreams.
- ReaFIR: improved undo state saving (T,MP!).
- Internal audio sink configuration and reamote cleanups to endianness for mac/PPC compatibility.
- Added new dummy audio device in preferences so you can run purely MIDI or purely network instances of REAPER.
- VST: better 64 bit setting for v2.4 VSTs.
- VST: plug-in configurations are now always stored in little endian (regardless of the native endianness).
- VST: can now find plug-ins using different extensions (i.e. if the project specifies file.vst, file.dll is used on windows).
- ReaTune: updated to support new project time offsets.
- Spectro: updated to support new project time offsets.