Cockos has updated REAPER to v2.55.
- Fixed hang on MIDI bank/program file change.
- Fixed metronome stutter on first downbeat.
- Fixed VST compatibility with plug-ins that send MIDI events from UI/etc.
- Fixed reasamplomatic ui updating bug.
- Fixed render dialog peaks display.
- ReaVerb: lower CPU use, "set all" button for overriding all instances FFT settings.
- ReaVerb: fixed issues with complex chains that convert channel counts.
- ReaPitch/ReaVoice: lower CPU on silence.
- Code to prevent elastique from chewing CPU on near silence.
- FX parameter MIDI learn: fixed updating of "set with selected tracks" flag.
- FX preset loading, VST program changes now add undo points.
- Meta-actions to conditionally process actions based on the sign of CC parameter value.
- Stretching using Elastique by more than a factor of 10 now will result in correct timing but not-fully-preserved pitch.
- mp3 encoder now handles writing mono better (when passed stereo data).
- Existing item selection is cleared when recording stops (recorded items are selected).