3rd May 2010
Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.51.
Changes in v3.51:
- Fixed crash on sample change.
- Better release behavior on looping samples.
- Lower CPU use on very short looping samples.
- Better all notes off behavior, better multiple noteoff behavior.
- Action: move items to edit cursor, stretch item to fit time selection.
- ReaControlMIDI: update dropdown boxes when loading a preset.
- ReaSynth: better all notes off behavior.
- Render dialog: updated file browsing code.
- Ripple editing: fixed ripple all of markers when moving left.
- Themes: fixed themes with overlay images causing crashes on unload.
Changes in v3.5:
- Solo defeat: set tracks to always play even if other tracks are soloed.
- Fully unload unloaded VSTs (useful if preferences/VST/fully unload VSTs is disabled).
- Fixed potential crash when manually resetting MIDI devices.
- Toggle show/hide all floating windows except floating toolbar.
- Crop to time selection handles MIDI and other beat-based media properly.
- Insert multiple new tracks allows entry of any reasonable number.
- MIDI editor:
- Better handling of horizontal zoom when edit cursor is not onscreen.
- Fixed list editor broken event deletion (since 3.4).
- More accurate drawing of MIDI events when dragging right to left.
- Properly export events that occur on the last sample of the media item.
- Support for Device Name and Song Select messages.
- Slave support for projects with tempo maps.
- Better behavior when authenticating for ReWire device install on OS X.
- Better slave synchronization with various other hosts.
- Per-project slave settings for tempo map, loop point handling, buffer block offset.
- Slave can automatically build tempo map as master plays back.
- Added "mp4" and "m4v" filetypes to the video decoder plugin.
- Added setting to disable FFmpeg decoding.
- The "FFmpeg" subfolder will now be scanned for FFmpeg DLLs in both the program and user folders.
- Added support for FFmpeg rendering into FFV1 and Huffyuv lossless video codecs.
- Fixes for certain files with FFmpeg (including 24 bit audio).
- Actions dialog: better support for finding by gestures and mouse hwheel.
- Color theme: use tcp_solodefeat_on, mcp_solodefeat_on button images if they exist.
- Import: added option (prefs/media) to not autoname tracks when importing media.
- Media item crossfades: fixed slow shift+drag of crossfades in one direction when zoomed out.
- MP3: encode audio that has peaks higher than +0dB without clamping.
- Multiproject: no stop of background recording projects when stopping current and sync option set.
- OSX: fullscreen is now by default set to Cmd+F11 rather than (non-working in stock OS X) F11.
- ReaXComp: properly recall which band is soloed when loading projects.
- Trim behind items: fixed possible hang when editing left edge of multiple selected items.
- VST: plug-ins that are not fully unloaded are still unloaded at exit (fixes Yellow Tools plugins).
- WAV: when reading files that are growing, autodetect length changes.
15 May 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.402
18 Apr 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.33
26 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.31
15 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.30
17 Jul 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.25
10 Apr 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.22
26 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.21
21 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.20
30 Jan 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.151
18 Jan 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.15
07 Oct 2011 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.10
26 Aug 2011 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.02
09 Aug 2011 Cockos releases REAPER 4 (4.0.1)
25 Jul 2011 Cockos updates REAPER to v3.77
28 Apr 2011 Cockos updates REAPER to v3.76
31 Jan 2011 Cockos updates REAPER to v3.75
05 Jan 2011 Cockos updates REAPER to v3.74
18 Nov 2010 Cockos updates REAPER to v3.73
20 Oct 2010 Cockos updates REAPER to v3.72