5th December 2007
Cockos has updated its ReaPlugs VST FX Suite to v1.1. The collection now includes a multiband compressor, ReaXcomp, and an unlimited multitap delay, ReaDelay.
The other plugs were also updated with this release (including most of them being quite a bit faster, ReaEQ showing better previews of the filters with optional phase view, and more).
ReaPlugs VST FX Suite
- Ultra-configurable compressor.
- Soft knee support.
- Sidechain filters, sidechain inputs.
- Feedback compression mode.
- Program dependent auto-release mode.
- Variable RMS size.
- Oversampling antialias modes (with optional limiting).
- Optional make-up gain.
- Optional lookahead.
- Wet/dry mix.
- Low CPU use.
- Useful metering.
- Unlimited band compressor.
- Great metering per band.
- Fantastic sounding filters.
- Solo current band mode.
- Tons of controls per band (ratio, threshold, knee, attack, release, makeup, program dependent release, feedback detector, RMS size)
- Adjusting bands in graph is easy (modifiers to change ratio, gain, etc).
- Multi-tap delay, no practical limit on tap count.
- Up to 10 second delay per tap.
- Tap lengths can be in time (s/ms) or quarter notes.
- Feedback, LPF/HPF, resolution reduction per tap.
- Stereo width per tap.
- Volume/pan per tap.
- Unlimited band IIR based equalizer.
- Support for any number of many types of filters (shelfs, bands, LPF, HPF, notch, bandpass, allpass).
- Frequency response and phase response display.
- Display of approximate note+octave for frequencies.
- Per-band bypass control.
- Full-view of graph optional for precise editing.
- Mouse modifiers/mousewheel usable for editing bandwidth of points in graph.
- FFT based dynamics processor (requires host plug-in delay compensation).
- Supports FFT sizes of 128-32768.
- Useful in/out frequency response display.
- Supports defining response curves both using any number of points, or freehand mouse.
- EQ - can be used as a linear phase mastering EQ, or as a super-effective surgical EQ.
- Compressor - can compress at a fixed ratio with a per-band threshold.
- Gate - can gate with per-band threshold.
- Subtract - can build noise profiles and subtract noise from the signal.
- Ultra-configurable gate.
- Sidechain filters, sidechain input.
- Lookahead for pre-open.
- Hold control.
- Hysteresis control.
- Variable RMS size.
- Can send MIDI events on gate open/close.
- Wet/dry mix, noise mix (can add noise when gate is open).
- Supports streaming from host to host of audio and/or MIDI over a LAN segment.
- Supports streaming from different host software on each end.
- Supports UDP broadcast for streaming one to many (if local network can keep up).
General features of ReaPlugs:
- Support for Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista, WINE.
- Fast, usable UIs with good metering.
- Low CPU and RAM use.
- Highly configurable.
- No copy protection.
- No installation required.
- Freely usable.
15 Apr 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.611
21 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.61
03 Mar 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.602
22 Jan 2014 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.591
18 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.581
17 Dec 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.58
19 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.57
14 Nov 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.56
28 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.55
16 Oct 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.54
06 Sep 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.52
15 May 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.402
18 Apr 2013 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.33
26 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.31
15 Nov 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.30
17 Jul 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.25
10 Apr 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.22
26 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.21
21 Mar 2012 Cockos updates REAPER to v4.20