23rd October 2012
Cognitone has updated Synfire, the Music Prototyping Studio, to version 1.6.4. Both Pro and Express editions have been updated.
- Batch MIDI Import of multiple files into a library (Pro).
- Improved MIDI file import.
- Improved window menus on OS X.
- Improved drawing tool.
- Improved editing and instant sound feedback.
- Improved interactive behavior of the Harmonizer.
- Dynamics: Allow up/down beat and humanize on any selection.
- Fixed bugs with MIDI file import.
- Fixed bugs with Drag & Drop.
- Fixed misc minor bugs with user interface and graphics.
- Fixed a crash on OS X when application is launched.
- Changed defaults of misc preferences to be more helpful for new users.
- Made sound browsers modal dialogs.
- Simplified error messages.
01 Oct 2012 Cognitone launches Synfire Express for Mac & Win