Computer Music magazine have long supplied hundreds of high-quality WAV and AIFF format samples on their cover DVD - but until now, there has been no integrated way to browse and play those samples. CMplay, based on Muon's Tachyon Engine technology, allows the user to browse samples from the CD just by flicking through the supplied patches. Patches can also be layered or stacked and processed with four powerful independent FX units.
- 16-part multi timbral
- Groove Sequencer on each part for sync'd playback of sliced loops and standard MIDI files.
- 4 FX Units (2xinsert, 2xsend).
- 18 different stereo FX types.
- Limited patch editing capabilities.
- Quick access to patches via built-in browser menus.
- Imports its own patch format, SR202 drum kits and DS404 patches/banks.
CMplay is available for Windows XP/Vista (VST2.4) and Mac OS X (Panther, Tiger, Leopard) Universal Binary (VST2.4 / Audio Unit).
15 Dec 2006 Computer Music announces Dominator
16 Nov 2006 LinPlug AlphaCM free with Computer Music 107
26 Jul 2006 Samplitude V8 SE free with Computer Music 103
03 May 2006 EnergyCM free with Computer Music issue 100
13 May 2003 CM-505 announced and CM Studio OS X updates
04 Apr 2003 Muon/CM DS-404 updated to v1.11
13 Nov 2002 Crystal 2 free with CM 54
31 Oct 2002 CM/Muon SR-202 v1.01D released
06 Jul 2002 Computer Music DS-404 announced
09 Mar 2002 CM/Muon SR-202 v1.01c released