25th February 2004
- New built in help system.
- XY pad with alterable inertia, you can use the modulation matrix to assign parameters to the x and y axis so you can use the mouse to alter these values.
- Hints - put the mouse over a dial / slider brings up a hint box (you can turn this off in the setup screen).
- Improved dial controls - up / down for large changes, left / right for small ones.
- Left / Right keys now scroll through the presets.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released
12 Oct 2006 Pro-Sounds updates The Adder Collection to v1.1