3rd March 2003
BrushSyn is comb filter VSTi Monosynth for the PC that uses two sets of dual-comb filters to create a variety of different sounds, such as plucked strings, basses, pad, drums and a vast range of sound effects.
- 2 dual-comb filters, with built in filtering and distortion and crossfeedback, which can be arranged in parallel or serial and has built in feedback limiting.
- Each comb filter pitch is controllable by a LFO with 16 different waveforms.
- Each dual-comb filter has it's own amplitude envelope / LFO and multi-mode filter with it's own envelope and distortion.
- Midi automation of controls.
- Midi control of comb filter, so they can be tuned to incoming MIDI notes.
- Comb filter pitch can be altered by volume of incoming sound
- Also include is a full manual and 64 presets.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released