13th July 2003
Main features of Industry2 are:
- Now polyphonic, also works in mono, legato and arpeggiator modes.
- Four oscillators, each can use 14 different built in waves or 8 user drawable waves. Each oscillator has pulse width modulation, syncing and ring modulation.
- Complex FM routing where any oscillator or filter can be the modulation source.
- Two 12/24 multimode filters including ring mod & comb. Each filter has a waveshaper and the volume of the filter can be altered by the note played so you can have dual timbre presets, one sound for lower notes and another for upper notes.
- Main parameters controllable using twenty stage vari-slope envelopes with definable sustain and release points and by one of five LFO All the parameters controllable by midi with a midi learn function.
- 160 presets and a full manual included.
Industry2 is available for $40/38Euro/£25, or as part of SynthPack1, which includes Ethereal2 and Granite2 for $74/68Euro/£47.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released