6th February 2005
The major changes in v2.0:
- Completely new graphics, which is sinkable with 6 skins included.
- view screenshot 1.
- view screenshot 2.
- Proper Modulation Matrix, 20 slots which can use any envelope, LFO, step sequence, key split or key/midi controls to alter any property.
- Four 16 Step Sequencer.
- Two Key splits.
- Step Sequencer now works in graphic mode as well as tracker mode.
- Much improved bank / wavetable / waveform browser.
- Additive Wavetable shaper control.
- Both FX can use all 10 effects now.
- Oscillator wave shaping controls, phase, pulse width, rectification, bit and sample rate.
- 2 new banks of presets, plus lots of new wavetables and waveforms.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released