18th December 2004
- Supports 16/24 bit mono & stereo WAV and REX 1 & 2 format samples. You can drag and drop these files from other applications or alternatively you can use the file loading system, where you can preview them before you load them in (for REX files these can be played back in sync with the host tempo).
- You can splits samples into as may 128 different slices, samples can be sliced using automatic beat detection, into equal parts or at a set number of beats.
- Automatic splitting of slices and mapping of these to notes when you load in a sample.
- Each MIDI note can trigger any slice, with each triggered slice having its own pitch, volume, panning, choke group, output channel and playback mode.
- One to four output channels.
- Drag and drop of MIDI slice file into your host, this MIDI file can be altered so it is a set number of bars long or at a set tempo.
- Ability to save each slice as separate waves or selected slices as one file, also you can drag and drop selected slices to other programs.
- Three playback keys, loop, rnd and sequence, where all the slices can be played in order by pressing a key, this playback is autosynced to the host's tempo.
- Very low CPU usage, and 8 preset slots.
- MicroDicer graphics were designed by E-Phonic, and is fully skinnable, several skins are supplied.
- Full manual included in PDF format.
MicroDicer costs US$40 / EU€30 / GB£21 and a time-limited save disabled demo version is available.
If you already own Dicer (or buy it) you'll automatically get a free copy of MicroDicer.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released