13th April 2005
Granite 3 can create vintage drum machines drum sounds and effects using both it's built in oscillators and 16 bit wav samples. It costs $37/€29/£20 and a demo version is available for download.
- Granite uses kits each composed of 8 drum presets with the ability to load/save/copy and paste sounds to create your own kits.
- Each MIDI note has its own property, such as output channel, choke group, volume, pitch, filter frequency and envelope speed.
- Each drum preset uses two general purpose oscillators and a noise oscillator. Each oscillator can use either the 22 built in basic waves / samples or your own .wav samples.
- Each oscillator has its own 12/24 db low/high/band pass/band reject/ring mod/ comb filter, and has frequency & ring modulation.
- Each drum preset has its own decimator effect to further alter the sound.
- The drum preset's parameters can be controlled using vari-slope envelope and variable number of repeats.
- More than 200 preset and a full manual are included with Granite.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released