21st March 2005
- 4 oscillators - each oscillator can be modulated by any other oscillator (including itself for self-modulation) creating the possibility of 65536 different modulation setups. Each modulator can use frequency or ring modulation to create an enormous variety of different sound possibilities. Combined with this, each oscillator has symmetry & pulse width modulation control and oscillator syncing.
- Over 100 additive waveforms, plus the normal analogue waveforms, allowing for a wide palette of sound sources.
- Two multi-mode filters, with 12/24 db low/high/band pass/notch filters plus ring modulation, comb filter and formant filter for vocal sounds.
- 6 AHDSFR envelopes with variable curvature and 6 LFOs. These, along with MIDI and keyboard events, can alter all the major controls, using a simple to use modulation matrix.
- Full MIDI control of all the controls using MIDI learning.
- Step Sequencer with up to 16 steps which also can be used in the modulation matrix to create trance-gate sounds & simple sequences.
- Chorus, stereo delay & stereo widener effects.
- 200 presets + full manual.
Viper costs US$48 / EU€36 / GB£25 and a demo version is available.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released