11th June 2004
- Hold stage in envelopes, envelopes can be reset by LFO or MIDI CC, plus envelope presets.
- Loop start/finish position in sequences, sequences can be reset by MIDI, sequence swing and key step mode for sequences.
- Additive waves resynthesis, using FFT Unison can now extract the additive partial values from samples to create user waves.
- Multiple undo.
- Preset loading, copying, pasting & swapping and improved random preset function, you can have different amount of randomization for different areas.
- Loads of other small improvements & bug fixes.
- New manual to take account of these changes , plus some presets from EJ Robinson.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released