Console Sound Modular Studio v1.2.0 beta has been released.
Changes in v1.2.0:
- Improved audio engine:
- Refined the audio engine, and overhauled the internal structure.
- Cut down on sound glitch and noise that are caused by operating the GUI.
- Fixed: volume and pan control of CONSOLE DXi not correctly available.
- Fixed: The key press is not effective at plugin's GUI.
- Modified module name editing.
- When editing batch sometime caused an error is modified.
- The automation function can now be used in VST/VSTi plugin mode.
- Added history function.
- Something relate to ASIO is improved. (??)
- Added User setting function for scanning directories.
- Modified and optimised for easily viewable GUI.
- In VST/VSTi plugin mode the number of audio IN/OUT channel can each be set mono/stereo.
- Abolished the file saving dialogue.
- New file format.