14th January 2005
crusherX-Studio! is the pure VST version of the famous crusherX-Live! stand alone granular synth (which itself includes a VST bridge). Based on traditional granular synthesis, crusherX-Studio! can be used as a multi-channel granular morphing effect on every kind of sound source. Its powerful vapor synthesis algorithm creates very complex and unheard cool waves that are processed in real-time. The interface has features like physical modelling faders and the famous physical modelling X/Y-controller.
- crusherX-Studio! comes with 97 sound designed presets and 102 real time parameters.
- Up to 10 separate surround outputs allow extremely impressive sound installations and multi-channel compositions.
- An overall multi-dimensional morphing system morphs the sound between each parameter changes (e.g. on bank/preset loading or on undo/redo). This creates clouds of sweeping, shifting and graining sounds.
- Import and export buttons allow parameter exchanging between crusherX-Live! and crusherX-Studio!.
- crusherX-Studio! can be totally synchronized to the bar positions of the host sequencer by new quantization functions.
- English, French and German language is supported by the help system and the editor.
crusherX-Studio! for Windows (XP/ME/9X) costs €239 but registered crusherX-Live! users can cross-grade for €189.
A free unlimited runtime shareware and demo download is also available.