24th October 2012
Crypto Cipher has released Tongue Drum for Kontakt, a new sample library of an instrument that has been a part of African, Asian and South American cultures for thousands of years.
Over time this instrument has been through many innovations - in present time this instrument is developed from a propane cylinder. It has an echo chamber and it has many tongue cuts on its outer surface. These tongues are used to produce sounds.
This instrument produces sounds from wild to soothing and is much used while producing meditation music.
Crypto Cipher has created a special combination of left and right hand playing scripts to this instrument, which makes it easy to operate - with one hand you can play rhythmic drones of your selected note articulation and with other hand you can play melodies.
The library covers master tongue drum patches, sound design instruments, multis and bonus Fujara textures.
- Basic Instrument : Tongue Drum & Fujara Textures.
- Open, Muted & Tremolo Articulations.
- 28 Fujara Textures.
- 16 Sound Designed Patches derived from Tongue Drum samples.
- Sample Size 265 MB (NCW Format).
- Custom Left & Right Hand Playing Script for creative work flow.
- Tongue Drum Open and Muted Articulation ( 10 RR – Low, Medium and High Velocities ).
- Multis Included.
- PDF Documentation Available for Download.
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz / 24-bit NCW Format.
- Format : Kontakt.
Note : Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes. Product work with Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher full retail version only.