Crypton Future Media has released Hatsune Miku v3 English, voice synthesizer software that is designed to allow users to easily create vocal parts from scratch by entering a melody and lyrics. Users can change the expression of Miku's singing voice and mood by adding vibrato, dynamics and other effects.
The software comes in an all-in-one package that includes vocal editor Piapro Studio VSTi, PreSonus Studio One Artist Piapro Edition, and over 200 virtual instruments for immediate music productions.
- VSTi plug-in supported by all main music software applications.
- Piano Roll Editor: Easy to use note & lyric editing. Enter the notes you want Miku to sing via the easy-to-use sequencer window, then type in the lyrics corresponding to each note.
- Control Effects via Automation: Dynamics, breath, velocity, gender and other vocal characteristics can be manipulated simply with a pencil tool.
- Vocal parts editable while playback.
- Chorus: Up to 15 voice tracks simultaneously.
- Reads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI.
- Import MIDI Files as Input: The user can import a standard MIDI file and use the notes as the basis for Vocaloid tracks.
- Save/Export Vocal Parts as .wav files.
- Interface Language: Japanese, English, Chinese.
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks.
- Automatic Update (requires Internet Connection).
Price: 149 USD (excl. tax).