5th July 2007
Crysonic has announced the release of its first cross-platform, natively coded, plug-in, nXtasy V2, an analog-based multi-octave harmonic saturation plug-in.
- Multi-Octave Vintage Harmonic Adjustment.
- Analog Saturation induction.
- Tape Saturation induction.
- Separate Left and Right Channel control.
- Linking of Harmonics Channels.
- Graphical LCD Panel.
- Mouse Over Help/Hint per control.
- Wet / Dry Mix Dial.
- Full automation for all parameters via the host.
- Extremely efficient CPU usage.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Optimized assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform.
- Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
nXtasy V2 is available for the introductory price of $54.95 until 15 July 2007 when the full price will be $64.95. All previous customers receive a 55% discount. It is available in VST and AU formats for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary. Demo versions are available.
28 Jul 2011 Crysonic updates Spectra'Phy to v2.3HD
19 Mar 2010 Crysonic releases nXtasy V3
28 Feb 2010 Crysonic updates Sindo to v3.5
17 Feb 2010 Crysonic updates Spectralive NXT to v3.5
09 Dec 2009 Crysonic releases SINDO v3.0
22 Sep 2009 Crysonic releases Spectralive NXT v3.0
27 Jun 2008 Crysonic releases SINDO v2.0
23 Jan 2008 Crysonic updates SpectraPhy LE to v1.6
25 Jul 2007 Crysonic launches CryBASS and CryVintage Bundles
13 Jul 2007 Crysonic updates nXtasy to v2.1
05 Jul 2007 Crysonic releases nXtasy V2
18 May 2007 Crysonic releases Spectra C1
05 Mar 2007 Crysonic launches three Group Buys
21 Feb 2007 Crysonic releases newB and SINDO
02 Jan 2007 Crysonic releases Spectralive NXT
14 Aug 2006 Crysonic releases Spectra'phy v1.0