7th August 2007
Crysonic has announced the release of Spectra'Phy LE, an optimized look-ahead Brickwall Limiter and Loudness Maximizer, for Windows and Mac OS X, based on its bigger brother Spectra'Phy.
Spectra'Phy LE has been designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and live use or whenever a large quantity of limiters are required per project.
- Proprietary Physics based Peak Limiting and Loudness Maximizing.
- Look-ahead Brickwall limiting with no overshoots, less then 0.2 ms Delay.
- Individual Left / Right Channel Limiting with Linking ability.
- Graphical Spectrum and Attack / Release Display.
- Pre-Smooth function to tame high transients.
- 1-60 instances per project (Depending on Processor).
- Pre or Post output Spectrum.
- Velocity Sensitive Dials for extreme precise adjustments.
- Maximum transparent loudness.
- Full Automation for all parameters.
- Intuitive GUI.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Optimized DSP code.
- Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform.
Spectra'Phy LE costs $45 until 15th August, after that the price will be $59. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST and AU formats. Demo versions are available. All previous Crysonic customers can purchase Spectra'Phy LE for $29.95. Previous owners get a free update.