Building on the popular freeware instrument, the professional version will add features such as:
- Per-group switchable hi-quality sample interpolation.
- Built-in FX.
- Matrix Wave Switcher / Editor:
- Configure triggering of different samples in a multi sample setup based on various attributes, such as MIDI Continuous Controller, Randomness, etc.
- Simplify advanced layering and expressive sample setups with hierarchal mapping setups.
- Additional Filters.
- Insert processing.
- Advanced output management.
TX16Wx Professional is scheduled for release in late 2012. Pre-orders are available:
- Full, commercial, unrestricted license - €80.
- Non-commercial, discounted license - €20.
TX16Wx Software Sampler (Free)
Version 2.0 (beta) adds a completely new, re-sizable graphical user interface, complete with unlimited Undo/Redo and context sensitive help. A built-in file browser and improved drag-and-drop based work flow makes the instrument easy and quick to get started with.
Three new step sequencer modulators and several new modulation sources and destinations adds to the sound tweaking abilities of the instrument, and improved beat slicing and sample editing tools together with interactive loop cross fading make TX16Wx a complete sampling workstation.
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1
14 Oct 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx to v2.0 beta 13