CWI Technology has updated the beta release of TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 0.9.05.
Changes in v0.9.05:
- Fixed outputs not detected correctly in FL Studio and others.
- Fixed graphics glitch in key mapping editor.
- Added support for sustenuto (sustain) and damper (hold) pedal.
Changes in v0.9.04:
- Added quickstart guide.
- Fixed group separate messing up splits.
- Fixed file selector graphics messed up on WinXP.
- Fixed missing waves breaking load of host plugin data.
- Fixed newly sampled waves not saved in host plugin data.
- Fixed crash on wave preview in split.
- Fixed wave load play looping.
- Fixed frozen modulation of volume, pan and pitch cancelled by non-frozen.
- Oneshot voices now always retrigger, even in Mono mode.
- Fixed crash when saving empty wave.
- Fixed race+crash with all notes off.
Changes in v0.9.03:
- Added loop start & end modulation.
- Added glide modulation.
- Made mono mode handle held notes correctly.
- Fixed broken XSD definitions for polyphonic modes.
- Fixed wave start modulation units.
- Fixed "goto" in sample editor.
- Fixed sample editor update on drag&drop of samples.
- Tweaked resonance of filter to be a little less loud&aggressive.
- Reduced automatable program slots to 32.
- Added 48 assignable automation parameters.
Changes in v0.9.02:
- Added indicators to groups in keymap editor on noteon trigger.
- Added quick select mode. When holding any mode selector key depressed and playing MIDI notes, the matching groups and splits will be selected in a rotating fashion.
- Reworked sample auto-layout to give better results.
- Fixed "wave start" group attribute not saved correctly in programs.
Changes in 0.9.01:
- Added drag & drop support for waves, programs and performances.
- Fixed graphics bug when editing group name in group list editor.
- Keyboard mapping editor can now edit select parameters for multiple groups at a time.
- Fixed tempo-synced LFO position offset.
- Added global settings + dialogs for import of already loaded items.