8th November 2011
CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 0.9.11.
Changes since v0.9.071
- Fixed velocity/key range as modulation source.
- Fixed bugs with inverse velocity sensitivity - did not load, nor sound correct.
- Fixed reapeaks creation bug causing mipmaps becoming overlapped.
- Fixed broken sample view drawing + made more accurate.
- Fixed normalization rounding issue.
- Fixed wav save data truncation.
- Fixed crash when preview playing in sample editor while playing keyboard.
- Added Loop Direction modulation.
- Added LFO trigger control (can now choose to retrigger or operate in continuous mode).
- Added limited switchable font & color for main view parameters.
- Improved sound item modification tracking.
- Fixed assigning individual outputs to groups.
- Fixed AEG Attack/Time modulation, was barely noticeable.
- Fixed draw error in wave editor on XP.
- Names of performances/programs are now tied to file names, i.e saving item as new file will modify the name.
- Added choke groups. Also removed "Mono/P" and "Legato/P" since these can easily be implemented through choke groups.
- Loop start/end modulation is now per sample (was fixed on note-on).
- Added support for ReaPeaks wave cache files to speed up drawing large waves.
- Load / Drag-drop of performances and programs now accept more than one file.
- External controllers with offset now auto-scales to keep full parameter range (i.e setting offset 63 effectively maps controller to <-1 - 1> range).
- Made VU meters more accurate.
- Added support for bipolar automation parameters.
- Fixed bug in group "separate" operation.
- Fixed layout of large number of slices.
- Fixed bugs in file loading path resolve.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Fixed various races in delete operations.
- Fixed race in program preview.
- Fixed oneshot AEG bug.
- Fixed missing group name escape in txprog.
- Fixed XSD typos.
- Fixed numeric performance/program selector response.