8th November 2011
CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 0.9.11.
Changes since v0.9.071
- Fixed velocity/key range as modulation source.
- Fixed bugs with inverse velocity sensitivity - did not load, nor sound correct.
- Fixed reapeaks creation bug causing mipmaps becoming overlapped.
- Fixed broken sample view drawing + made more accurate.
- Fixed normalization rounding issue.
- Fixed wav save data truncation.
- Fixed crash when preview playing in sample editor while playing keyboard.
- Added Loop Direction modulation.
- Added LFO trigger control (can now choose to retrigger or operate in continuous mode).
- Added limited switchable font & color for main view parameters.
- Improved sound item modification tracking.
- Fixed assigning individual outputs to groups.
- Fixed AEG Attack/Time modulation, was barely noticeable.
- Fixed draw error in wave editor on XP.
- Names of performances/programs are now tied to file names, i.e saving item as new file will modify the name.
- Added choke groups. Also removed "Mono/P" and "Legato/P" since these can easily be implemented through choke groups.
- Loop start/end modulation is now per sample (was fixed on note-on).
- Added support for ReaPeaks wave cache files to speed up drawing large waves.
- Load / Drag-drop of performances and programs now accept more than one file.
- External controllers with offset now auto-scales to keep full parameter range (i.e setting offset 63 effectively maps controller to <-1 - 1> range).
- Made VU meters more accurate.
- Added support for bipolar automation parameters.
- Fixed bug in group "separate" operation.
- Fixed layout of large number of slices.
- Fixed bugs in file loading path resolve.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Fixed various races in delete operations.
- Fixed race in program preview.
- Fixed oneshot AEG bug.
- Fixed missing group name escape in txprog.
- Fixed XSD typos.
- Fixed numeric performance/program selector response.
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1