CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 1.0.06.
- Fixed Sample trim not updating loops.
- Fixed sample view not drawing preview lines properly when zoomed + scrolled.
- Fixed "splits to groups" creating groups with broken split keys, causing crash when editing.
- Fixed crash when importing Soundfonts with broken sample link info.
- Fixed reading Soundfont preset key/velocity range, making instrument velocity layers handling work better.
- Added program change support. Sending MIDI program change on any channel will now switch between performances.
- Added name based sample matching to build stereo samples from Soundfont samples with broken sample links.
- Added joining of stereo pair instrument zones to stereo groups when importing sound fonts.