27th February 2012
CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 1.0.06.
- Fixed Sample trim not updating loops.
- Fixed sample view not drawing preview lines properly when zoomed + scrolled.
- Fixed "splits to groups" creating groups with broken split keys, causing crash when editing.
- Fixed crash when importing Soundfonts with broken sample link info.
- Fixed reading Soundfont preset key/velocity range, making instrument velocity layers handling work better.
- Added program change support. Sending MIDI program change on any channel will now switch between performances.
- Added name based sample matching to build stereo samples from Soundfont samples with broken sample links.
- Added joining of stereo pair instrument zones to stereo groups when importing sound fonts.
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1
14 Oct 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx to v2.0 beta 13