20th October 2012
CWI Technology has updated the public beta of TX16Wx Software Sampler 2.0 to beta 15.
- Fixed memory leaks in graphics subsystem.
- Fixed memory leaks in sound item handling and Sound font import.
- Fixed sampling setting root key in new sample when auto detect pitch off.
- Fixed saving sound items not creating paths relative places list.
- Fixed SF2 import generating bad loop assignments with broken sound fonts.
- Fixed jumping window size in sample editor when sampler panel was hidden/shown.
- Fixed Ctrl-click in slot/group/split/wave/split widgets deselecting list item.
- Fixed up/down buttons in wave/loop list double trigger.
- Fixed graphics update issue when moving cross fade handles.
- Fixed crash when using keyboard mapper context menu "edit wave".
- Fixed trim not updating sample view zoom.
- Fixed cross fade controls being drawn incorrectly on XP.
- Added swap L<->R in sample editor.
- Added convert Mono<->Stereo in sample editor.
- Made top panel more compact and VU meters clearer.
- Keyboard mapper and split list item now opens file chooser for samples on double click.
- UI now uses hardware acceleration on Windows 7 when available.
- UI now independent of GDI+ on Windows 7.
- Added volume boost / dampen tool in sample editor.
- Improved VU meter accuracy.
- Sample editor and keyboard mapper now uses indicates selection zones with cursor highlighting.
- Added command to create new waves from slices.
- File sizes in file browser are now more accurate.
- Improved selecting groups and splits in keyboard mapper.
TX16Wx 2.0 is available from http://www.tx16wx.com
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1
14 Oct 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx to v2.0 beta 13