28th October 2012
CWI Technology has updated the public beta of TX16Wx Software Sampler 2.0 to beta 16.
- Fixed crash in GDI+ shutdown on WinXP.
- Fixed crash with badly assigned loops.
- Fixed continuous LFO not playing correctly with transport stopped.
- Fixed SFZ "group" loop definition not being read correctly in some cases.
- Fixed UI update issue on WinXP.
- Tweaked beat detection algorithm to produce better results.
- All UI aspects should now be preserved across open/close/session.
- Added "step" sync for sequence LFO modulators. When active, tempo sync is per step.
- Inactive filter is now rendered "off".
- Added zero line in sample editor.
- Added volume control for preview in file browser / dialog.
- LFO default frequency is now 0.5 Hz.
- Slice layouts now show slice number in keyboard mapper.
- Re-slicing wave now preserves pinned slices better.
- Delete loop/delete slices/re-slicing wave now cleans out mapped group loop assignments.
- Re-slicing/delete/add slice now updates existing mappings with new slice definitions.
- Layout slices now uses sampler auto keyboard mapping bounds.
- Layout slices now creates non-overlapped key mappings.
- Sample editor now allows double click to create/delete slices.
- Duplicate range can now use loop/slice as source region.
- Input field with MIDI values now listen to note-on when double-clicked (setting).
TX16Wx 2.0 is available from www.tx16wx.com
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1
14 Oct 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx to v2.0 beta 13