TX16Wx now supports conditional group trigger switching, using controllers, modulators, round-robin, random, tempo and MIDI key sources as conditionals. Also, the file browser now allows in-place preview of sound data in programs to make sound mapping and editing quicker.
- Added group note switching (key-based, round-robin, random, modulator).
- Added delay / chorus / flanger / wah.
- Added modulated "delay" parameter to groups.
- Added preview functionality to file browser.
- Added displayed octave offset setting.
- Added "triplets" to tempo sync modes.
- Improved menu handling to better indicate allowed operations.
- Improved memory footprint for send FX.
- Improved LFO precision.
- SFZ import now reads keyboard switching parameters.
- Most sample editor operations can now transform on several waves at once.
- Groups created from "separate" and "split" commands are now named from waves.
- Fixed setting split loop through context menu not working.
- Fixed SFZ import not reading volume correctly.
- Fixed matrix names not shown in MIDI note names.
- Fixed MIDI note names not updating in StudioOne.
TX16Wx can be downloaded from www.tx16wx.com
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1
14 Oct 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx to v2.0 beta 13