This version contains numerous fixes and feature add-ons, such as wave replacement, added modulation points and wave edit improvements.
- OS X version now again supports Mac OS 10.7.
- Added "goto" buttons with automatic zoom for wave and loop start/end.
- Added looped preview playback of samples in sample editor.
- Added drag and drop "replace" wave mappings.
- Added copy/replace loops between samples.
- Added Key/P and Vel/P modulation sources (program range based).
- Filter frequency range is now full 20-20000hz.
- Manual can now be opened from the plug-in.
- Zooming using mouse wheel now keeps note/sample focus correctly.
- Sample editor can now scale waveform amplitude display.
- Scrolled views can now be dragged using the middle mouse.
- Scrolled views now respond to "drag gestures".
- Fixed scrollbars getting to small for extreme zoom-in.
- Fixed key switcher "Sequence/R" now working correctly.
- Fixed regression: VST Speaker layout handling not working properly.
- Fixed regression: Parameter names truncated in viewer.
- Fixed amplitude/volume modulation not working as expected.
- Improved list selection and usage.
- Fixed loop metadata reading from wav slightly broken for some files.
- Improved layout handling for small sized UI.
TX16Wx is a free VST/AU sampler instrument for Windows and Mac OS with 32- and 64-bit support. It can be downloaded from www.tx16wx.com
10 Dec 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0.2
11 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC3
09 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC2
05 Nov 2012 CWI updates TX16Wx v2.0 Release Candidate to RC1