Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.7
23rd April 2014
23rd April 2014
Cycling '74 has updated Max to v6.1.7.
- Gen: added subpatcher message to gen subpatchers.
- Gen: ISF export to jit.gl.pix gen patchers (see Gen Code Export ISF Wiki Article).
- maxurl: wrapper around libcurl that can perform HTTP requests.
- poly~: prevents opening window if subpatcher was saved with the window open.
- audio bitwise objects: work the same on all architectures.
- buffer~: fixed 4th arg to the 'read' message so that a '0' will resize the number of channels.
- buffer~: fixed behavior of 'replace' to resize the number of channels in addition to the length.
- buffer~: fixed crashing on 'importreplace'.
- buffer~: writes raw data.
- coll: improvements for very long entries.
- dict: 'contains' works with heirarchy.
- dict: fix for not wrapping symbols in quotes if the symbol starts with a digit.
- dict: fixed crashing when setting a value at an invalid array position.
- dict: fixed memory leak.
- dict: improved error reporting when using 'set'.
- dict: improved syntax parsing when quotes are used.
- dict.pack: added name argument.
- gen~: fixed gate operator compilation under certain circumstances.
- jit.gl.node: enabling @capture no longer affects the color of gl objects.
- jit.gl.pix: fix for cell operator.
- jit.phys.body: no longer loses child shapes when enable toggled or shape changed.
- jit.phys.ghost: fixed crash with colliding ghost objects.
- jit.phys.multiple: @shape attribute no longer is reset when receiving a new mesh_matrix.
- jit.release~: fixed possible hang on free.
- jit.turtle: fixed crash / memory corruption.
- jsui: new Image from graphics context preserves alpha.
- kslider: fixed potential memory corruption.
- live.drop: fixed spurious 'Attempting to convert non UTF-8 characters' warning.
- live.drop: restores protected sample presets.
- Max For Live: misc fixes for parameter blob recall and freeing.
- Max For Live: reading of encrypted samples now works in 64-bit mode.
- Max For Live: undo gesture improvements.
- mxj: no longer crashes when it can't find a class.
- number/flonum: no longer stops scrolling in bpatcher.
- object defaults: fixed dialog box when saving settings.
- Packages: Extensions folder can contain mxe64 files.
- Packages: extras folders now added to the searchpath.
- patchcord menu: 'delete' no longer removes text in object box.
- poke~: fixed crash when there is no valid buffer.
- poke~: fixed sound distortion issues.
- polybuffer~: numeric sorting for channel in window.
- pong: fixed fold mode.
- pong~: properly reads attributes.
- pow~: no longer sends NaNs or denormals.
- Projects: app building includes gen~ abstractions.
- Quicktime: removed API calls from Max kernel.
- transport: fixed bar count with uneven time signatures.
- uzi: middle outlet no longer stops firing under certain circumstances.
- vst~: fixed CPU spike with pitchbend updates.
- vst~: fixed MIDI out note velocity.
- waveform~: fixed redrawing issue with channeloffset.
Other Related News
08 Aug 2014 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.823 Apr 2014 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.710 Apr 2014 Cycling '74 updates Mira Controller for iOS to v1.1.712 Dec 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.607 Nov 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.518 Oct 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.411 Apr 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.209 Apr 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.1 (incl. 64-bit support added in 6.1.0)12 Nov 2012 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.0.813 Sep 2012 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.0.711 May 2012 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.0.516 Feb 2012 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.0.418 Jan 2012 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.0.325 Nov 2011 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.0.107 Nov 2011 Cycling '74 releases Max 6 and the Gen Add-on26 Aug 2011 Cycling '74 updates Max to v5.1.926 Apr 2011 Max Mathews: An Appreciation from David Zicarelli30 Mar 2011 Cycling updates Max and Max for Live08 Dec 2010 Cycling '74 updates Max to v5.1.723 Nov 2010 Cycling '74 updates Max to v5.1.6
27 Nov 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Ableton offers 20% off Push and Live 9 (and 20% savings on Live 9 upgrades, Packs, and Push bundles)11 Nov 2014 Women in the Musical Instruments Industry: An interview with Ingrid Linn02 Nov 2014 J74 updates "Progressive" Max for Live device to v2.125 Sep 2014 XMonsta releases PULL v2.0 - control VST & AU plugins and Max for Live Devices directly from your iPad13 Sep 2014 UplandToys updates Midular to v1.2 - Max for Live MIDI Effects Modules18 Aug 2014 UplandToys updates Midular to v1.1 - Max for Live MIDI Effects Modules29 Jul 2014 XMonsta releases PULL – iPad Device Editor for Ableton Live and the Lemur App25 Jul 2014 UplandToys releases Midular (Max for Live)14 Jul 2014 AMZNoises releases Pulsor, the Strange Synth, for Max for Live22 Oct 2013 UplandToys releases BallSequencer 1.0 for Max 4 Live22 Aug 2013 Kevin Kripper updates "Ultimate Mixer" for Live to v1.124 Jul 2013 Whitebox releases Ableton Live "Max Pack" for Live 8/9 Max MSP users03 Jun 2013 Learning to Master Innovation: An interview with Stephen Webber14 May 2013 Kevin Kripper updates Spectrum Aalyzer S8 (M4L) to v1.512 May 2013 Maurizio Giri releases Spectrum Sampler - Max for Live device29 Apr 2013 Kevin Kripper releases "Ultimate Mixer" for Ableton Live with Max For Live26 Apr 2013 J74 releases "ISO Controllers" - Max for Live plug-ins and MIDI Remote scripts for Launchpad and APC4023 Apr 2013 Whitebox Synthmakers update free Dialsynth to v1.9 for Ableton Live with Max/MSP25 Mar 2013 Whitebox releases Pixiphone - Max for Live ambient instrument17 Mar 2013 K-Devices releases Shaper - free Max For Live waveshaper