Cycling '74 has updated Max to v6.1.8.
- Gen: Compilation optimizations.
- Gen: Gen editing included for all Max users.
- detonate: misc fixes.
- dict: memory leak fixes.
- Gen: creating project with .gendsp dependencies works as expected.
- gswitch: no longer changes input selection when receiving a bang in the right inlet.
- jit.gl.pix: ISF export no longer fails with dim operator.
- js sqlite: request to fetch out-of-range results no longer crashes.
- JS: fixed DB access (fixes get_plugs.js for VST usage).
- kernel: removed QtKit and Quicktime Frameworks for Mac App Store compatibility.
- matrixctrl: no longer complains about missing default images.
- maxurl: allows the setting of a proxy server.
- maxurl: misc fixes.
- Max For Live: fixed crash in Max for Live editor with poly~.
- Max For Live: fixed crash on unfreeze with certain devices.
- Max For Live: removed Java dependencies on OS X.
- Max For Live: 'set' message to Live UI objects no longer causes output.
- Multithreaded memory and symbol performance improvements.
- objects: dict, attrui, genpatcher, glstatus, etc, properly marked as factory externals.
- packages: makes a folder for Packages when Max is opened.
- pattrstorage: fixed CPU issues during modulation.
- pong~: attribute order fixes.
- Projects: app building properly includes gen~ abstractions.
- round: right inlet is now shown as cold.
- textedit: fix for random crashes.
- umenu: 'set' message accepts float as documented.
- Windows: keyboard shortcuts for the save dialog when closing a dirty patcher.