15th April 2009
D16 Group has revealed the full feature list for Nithonat and announced that it is now available for pre-order for €69 (it will be €79 upon release).
Nithonat is a fully synthesized drum machine based on the classic Roland TR-606. The unique sound of this machine has been used by many artists over the years in the production of Electro, Hip-Hop, R'n'B, etc.
Nithonat emulates the original 606, however, since Nithonat is software based, D16 were able to enhance the original with extra functionality.
Full control over the sound
On the original 606, the only editable sound parameter was volume. D16 has added to the original and as a result, Nithonat is equipped with extra controls which allow each sound to be shaped in ways which were not possible in the original machine. A whole spectrum of sounds is now at you fingertips – rumbling kicks, rustling snares and completely synthesized and unnatural sounding toms and hi-hats.
One of a kind
Nithonat has very unique and characteristic hi-hat and cymbal sounds which are due to the emulated structure of the circuits in the original. The bass drum has unparalleled attack character and strong punch. The snare sounds sandy.
New dimension of creativity
Nithonat has a powerful built-in internal sequencer. The tracks can be edited in a simple and intuitive way and modified with many useful functions. The clear GUI means that sequencer is easy to use.
In addition to having many internal sequencer modes, Nithonat can also be used as a sound module. All sounds and functions within Nithonat can be controlled from a host sequencer.
- Fully synthesized drum sounds.
- Additional parameters to get yet more control over the sound.
- Many ways of controlling the device:
- External mode (notes triggering the sounds).
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode).
- Internal sequencer:
- 4 banks with 12 patterns per bank.
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length.
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures.
- Shuffle mode.
- Global accent track.
- Tap mode.
- Chain mode.
- Shuffle, tempo and accent values defined globally and per pattern.
- Built in randomizer.
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files.
- Two modes of synchronization:
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo.
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-300 BPM (+-0.1).
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggering not just the signal).
- Dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs.
- Drum kits organised into groups.
- MIDI learn function.
- 64-bit internal processing.
30 Dec 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to version 1.1.2
18 Dec 2013 D16 Group Winter Sale - 30% Off Everything
12 Dec 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.1
28 Nov 2013 D16 Group Black Friday Deal: 50% Off LuSH-101
25 Nov 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.0
23 Jul 2013 D16 Group Summer Sale 2013 (30% Off)
13 Dec 2012 D16 Group Winter Sale 2012 - 30% Off
26 Oct 2012 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.0.1
11 Mar 2010 D16 Group launches Buy 2 and Get 3rd Free Offer
27 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Devastor to v1.2.0
04 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Fazortan to v1.2