27th January 2010
D16 Group has updated Devastor - Multiband Distortion Unit to version 1.2.0.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x).
- Distortion function can be selected from six predefined functions.
- Dry/Wet parameter has been added.
- Processing quality settings have been added.
- Filters can be turned off now.
- Bank of presets and MIDI CC mapping available at startup can be customised (factory settings, empty slots and user defined files are available).
- Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plugin's ini file.
- Presets storing method can be customised.
- CPU usage has been optimized about 25%.
- Range of filters' resonance has been widened.
- Filters' frequency calculations has been improved.
- MIDI learn functionality was improved.
- Preset management was improved.
- Presets and MIDI CC map filenaming was changed regarding to changes in all d16's plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
- Factory presets were updated.
- GUI issues and conflicts occurring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins- fixed.
- VU meters refreshing issues - fixed.
- Pop-up menus displaying issues - fixed.
- Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) - fixed.
- Due to adding of new parameters some hosts can notify about changes during loading old projects. However it should not cause any problems with them.
13 Dec 2012 D16 Group Winter Sale 2012 - 30% Off
26 Oct 2012 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.0.1
11 Mar 2010 D16 Group launches Buy 2 and Get 3rd Free Offer
27 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Devastor to v1.2.0
04 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Fazortan to v1.2
22 Dec 2009 D16 Group updates Decimort to v1.2.0
11 Dec 2009 D16 Group updates Toraverb Mac VST to v1.2.1
17 Sep 2009 D16 Group announces Shioitor
07 Aug 2009 D16 Group releases Toraverb