D16 Group has updated Nepheton (v1.1.2) and Drumazon (v1.1.7) and officially released the Mac OS X Audio Units versions. The new versions share the following changes (plug-in specific changes are listed at the end of this news item):
Internal sequencer management:
- Basic functionality of sequencers is as similar as possible.
- Default settings were changed (Int Seq is on, Int Sync is on).
- Host play detection while sync with host was fixed, improved and unified.
- Patterns Load/Save usage unified.
- Randomizer behavior unified.
- No master output available. All instruments are routed to 1st output by default.
- Routing management unified.
- Trigger Output (audio) is present and is routed always to last available output.
- Mono/Stereo modes for all audio outputs.
Preset management. All drum machines have identical behavior:
- Each preset covers whole drumkit.
- Presets are organized in groups.
- Preset manager is available.
- Preset storing behavior (available in options).
- File naming conventions.
Default resources can be defined:
- Internal patterns.
- MIDI CC map.
- Drum map (for external mode).
- Settings management is unified (Options button).
- MIDI learn usage unified.
- GUI updates.
- Naming MIDI notes with patterns' names or instruments' names (depending on work mode). This function can be unavailable if host doesn't support it.
- Bugs with parameters automation were fixed.
- MIDI Outputs for internal seq mode (available in VST only at the moment).
Specific Drumazon Changes:
- Internal Seq modes were changed.
- Pattern Store button was removed.
- Randomizer works also on flam'ed steps.
- Rescale function was removed.
- Shuffle, Flam and Tempo are stored per pattern.
- Total Accent level is global.
- Leds for pattern length indications were added.
- Separate display for internal tempo was added.
- Instruments' activity leds were added.
- Added single track shifting during internal patterns edition.
Specific Nepheton Changes:
- Number of audio outputs is reduced to 12 (due to some hosts' limitations).
- Draggable tempo display for internal tempo change.
- AU beta bugs were fixed.
- Part1/2 indication bugs were fixed.
12 Dec 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.1
28 Nov 2013 D16 Group Black Friday Deal: 50% Off LuSH-101
25 Nov 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.0
23 Jul 2013 D16 Group Summer Sale 2013 (30% Off)
13 Dec 2012 D16 Group Winter Sale 2012 - 30% Off
26 Oct 2012 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.0.1
11 Mar 2010 D16 Group launches Buy 2 and Get 3rd Free Offer
27 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Devastor to v1.2.0
04 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Fazortan to v1.2
22 Dec 2009 D16 Group updates Decimort to v1.2.0