15th February 2010
D16 Group has announced that version 1.8.0 of Phoscyon is now available. This is the first fully compatible Audio Unit version and an update of the VST versions, with many new features and improvements.
D16 Group says that Phoscyon sounds better due to many changes in the synthesis. It also works better and benefits from the addition of the standard functions found in the rest of the D16 plug-ins.
Changes since v1.6.0
- First official AudioUnit version.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x).
- Start/Stop functionality in internal sequencer.
- Shuffle (swing) parameters. First one is global shuffle used when arpeggiator is used and the second shuffle is stored in pattern memory.
- Accent velocity level settings.
- Oscillator tuning settings.
- MIDI learn functionality compliant with other d16 plug-ins.
- Preset management functionality compliant with other d16 plug-ins.
- Default settings and resources options.
- Options menu compliant with other d16 plug-ins.
- Playing Modes changes:
- Removal of some old modes (external mode with gates, accents and slides triggered by single notes, patt buffer mode).
- New native mode (with pattern chains) is present.
- Improvements in Host Mode.
- Improvements in External Mode.
- Internal Sequencer:
- Note Off Clear and Self Reset attributes are no longer stored per single pattern (now they are stored globally per project)
- Shuffle and Tempo have been added to pattern memory.
- Improvements in pattern management.
- Improvements in Tempo edition.
- Improvements in pattern Length Mode.
- Improvements in interpretation of steps with no Gate.
- Improvements in Randomizer.
- Patterns filenaming has changed. Patterns are now stored in xml files.
- Improvement in square waveform.
- Improvement in envelope generator.
- Improvement accent to resonance dependence.
- Tuning parameter range.
- Improvements in Arpeggiator.
- Presets have been expanded with arpeggiator parameters.
- Presets filenaming has changed. Presets are now stored in xml files.
- Update of factory presets & patterns.
- All known bugs have been fixed.
This major update covers changes in so many areas that some incompatibilities may occur.
- With all changes made in synthesis Phoscyon plays better now but of course it plays slightly differently. So please take this into account, especially if its sound was highly modified in your projects through effects, etc.
- Due to changes in playing modes some old modes are unavailable now (listed above), so they can't be restored at all.
- Total recall of old projects should work properly with one exception. Selection of active preset can't be restored properly so you will have to choose this preset manually. However all presets are restored properly so they should sound the same as before (taking into consideration changes in synthesis). Restoring of patterns stored within a project should work properly. However, some hosts may notify you that the plug-in has been changed or even won't allow you to recall the old project with the new Phoscyon.
- All external resources from older versions of Phoscyon like patterns (.ph files) or presets (.fxp/.fxb files) are imported properly. Patterns are imported via Phoscyon functions and presets should be imported with host fxp/fxb import functionality.
30 Dec 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to version 1.1.2
18 Dec 2013 D16 Group Winter Sale - 30% Off Everything
12 Dec 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.1
28 Nov 2013 D16 Group Black Friday Deal: 50% Off LuSH-101
25 Nov 2013 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.1.0
23 Jul 2013 D16 Group Summer Sale 2013 (30% Off)
13 Dec 2012 D16 Group Winter Sale 2012 - 30% Off
26 Oct 2012 D16 Group updates LuSH-101 to v1.0.1
11 Mar 2010 D16 Group launches Buy 2 and Get 3rd Free Offer
27 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Devastor to v1.2.0
04 Jan 2010 D16 Group updates Fazortan to v1.2