2nd October 2002
- 2 oscillators, 2 LFO's, 3 effects.
- Sample based oscillators (127 different waves to choose from).
- Table-driven envelopes for cutoff frequency and resonance.
- Oscillator drone mode.
- Oscillator ring mode.
- FM modulation.
- Unique variation panner for each oscillator.
- All rates in BPM-related values.
- 7 effect configurations.
- Cycle mode for envelopes.
- Envelopes can create sequencer-like patterns (envelope speed is BPM-related).
- 128 superb presets.
Breathing1 is an hybrid Tassman synthesizer featuring physical modelling with analogue subtractive synthesis in a new solution. Sound possibilities go from breathy pads to effected fat basses, metallic percussions and other new colours for your sound palette.
Standing Bass is an acoustic bass emulation for Tassman which features two plate modules for a wood box resonator modelling.
Screenshots, more info and several mp3 examples for both synths are available at here
20 Oct 2006 Dash Signature updates EVE for OSX to v2.3
25 May 2006 Dash Signature releases EVE 2 (v2.00.05)
05 Dec 2005 Dash Signature releases SWOOSH Machine
27 Jun 2005 Dash Signature releases EVE ONE v1.1
18 Apr 2005 DASH Signature cross-grade to PS-1 announced
21 Mar 2005 EVE v1.8 and Evalon soundset released
22 Feb 2005 MiniMoog Lite for EVE and Wusikstation released
29 Dec 2004 apulSoft ports daHornet to OS X
08 Nov 2004 Dash Signature slashes EVE's price until Xmas
04 Dec 2012 Applied Acoustics Systems 2 For 1 Holiday Sale
19 Nov 2012 Yooz Music releases Yooz Proligy for Reaktor