DaPadrone is a Reaktor synth created by AuReality, that specializes in pads and drones. With its various unusual features (like the drone mode and the table-driven envelopes) it's capable of creating a variety of sounds. Because the envelope speeds are BPM related and can be set to 'cycle mode' it can also create rhythmic patterns (64 steps per cycle). Besides pads and drones, you can also create FM sounds, Ring modulation sounds (bells for example) and 'semi-physical modeling' sounds.
- 2 oscillators, 2 LFO's, 3 effects.
- Sample based oscillators (127 different waves to choose from).
- Table-driven envelopes for cutoff frequency and resonance.
- Oscillator drone mode.
- Oscillator ring mode.
- FM modulation.
- Unique variation panner for each oscillator.
- All rates in BPM-related values.
- 7 effect configurations.
- Cycle mode for envelopes.
- Envelopes can create sequencer-like patterns (envelope speed is BPM-related).
- 128 superb presets.
Breathing1 is an hybrid Tassman synthesizer featuring physical modelling with analogue subtractive synthesis in a new solution. Sound possibilities go from breathy pads to effected fat basses, metallic percussions and other new colours for your sound palette.
Standing Bass is an acoustic bass emulation for Tassman which features two plate modules for a wood box resonator modelling.
Screenshots, more info and several mp3 examples for both synths are available at here