- Three formants generator plus one noise generator.
- Three LFOs with morphable wave shape and Sample&Hold.
- Ten destinations for modulation routing (included one LFO Rate).
- Double filtering system: Band bounder filter plus 4-pole lowpass with tunable cutoff and resonance dispersion.
- ADSR Filter envelope, AD1hD2SR amplitude envelope, both MIDI velocity sensitive.
- Flanger and stereo Delay effects.
- Pitchbend and Hold pedal and many MIDI controllers already implemented.
- 40 quality presets.
This machine can automatically generate rhythmic soundscapes and electronic grooves. Randomization provides ever-changing patterns in which you can interact with in realtime. With Generative you will be driving this creative tool thru strange soundscapes, and a rhythmic jungle of electronic sounds. Four randomizable voices are generated plus a fixed bass drum pattern. The four voices have analog and FM characteristics and the drum is physically modeled with a "membrane" module and a "mallet" module. The panel:
- Row 1: This is the first generator and includes the main clock source to sync all the voices.
- Row 2: This is the second generator.
- Row 3: This is the third generator.
- Row 4: Here is the FM modulator, the bass drum generator and the stereo recorder.
They've also updated daDigital50 (Roland D50 clone) with 80 extra presets and the envelope bug was fixed.