dboxSamples has released two new multi format sample libraries: Ambient Glitch and Xp02 / Tech-Synth.
- Bass - 19 cutting, jagged textures of spiked bass.
- Beats - 69 heavy, all-terrain grooves.
- EFX - 7 controlled by envelope, noisy motions and delayed morphs.
- Glitch: 7 aesthetic spectrum glitch sounds.
- Keys - 27 key modulations combined with mellow dulcet tones.
- Multi - 40 layers of grounded multi-take musical aspects.
- Pads - 20 soft, atmospheric chordal keyboard parts for signature music.
- Real - 12 piercing real sounds to create dynamics and add some backdrop flavor.
- Strings - 6 string interventions for enhancing performances.
- Tops - 13 elements to spice up your landscape with stuttered noise and percussive aspects.
- 231 samples (24-bit).
- Loops come in Acid, Apple Loops, Rex and Stylus RMX formats.
- 2.86 GB zipped.
- WAV 830MB zipped.
- APPLE LOOPS 818MB zipped.
- REX 373MB zipped.
- RMX 835MB zipped.
Price: £24.90. All formats included with a single purchase. Available exclusive on Beatport now.
- 100 x 2 bars - 24-bit Acid WAV files.
- 100 x 2 bars - 24-bit Apple Loops.
- 100 x 2 bars - 24-bit Rex2 files.
- 100 x 2 bars - 24-bit Stylus RMX.
- 418MB zipped.
- WAV 103MB zipped.
- APPLE LOOPS 102MB zipped.
- REX 75MB zipped.
- RMX 136MB zipped.
06 Jun 2013 dboxSamples dmoox 50% Off until end of June
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
23 Nov 2012 dboxsamples launches Audio Xpansions Store