de la Mancha has announced that unstable, a random pitch modulation VST effect for Windows, is now available for free.
unstable likes to mess around with your audio pitch, with 3 subtle pitch modulation modes to simulate the unpredictable but lovable pitch instability of an old tape machine or an analogue synth. It doesn't only do subtle though, you can also put it in 'insane' mode if you'd rather just FSU.
- 3 modes of continuously random pitch modulation:
- buzz – rapid, fuzzy modulation.
- wobble – medium, jerky modulation.
- drift – slow, gentle modulation.
- Adjustable frequency and level for each modulation mode.
- Master level mode to adjust overall subtlety of effect.
- Wet / dry mix level control.
- Insane mode – removes all subtlety and smacks your pitch up.
- All controls mapped to MIDI CC values.
unstable used to be a payware plug-in, but is now free to download. However, if you like and use any dlM plugins, please consider donating to Cancer Research UK in order to help care for and find a cure for cancer sufferers.