31st March 2008
- The step sequencer defines the probability that any single random effect will be triggered on that step.
- Weighting defines the probability for each effect that it will be the one that is triggered.
- 6 effects (gate, crusher, filter, flanger, delay, reverb).
- 2-32 step probability sequencer over a cycle of 2-32 beats.
- Seeded randomisation with loop repeat over cycle of 2-100 beats.
- Swing control for step sequencer.
- Any effects can be turned off to save CPU.
- Each effect has an attack/decay on triggering and pulse length to determine duration effect is on.
- Master wet/dry mix control.
- All controls have MIDI learn.
machin is free and is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
12 Nov 2011 de la Mancha launches Winter Sale 2011
06 Sep 2011 de la Mancha upgrades basic to basic 65
03 May 2011 de la Mancha releases Strip T's - Channel Strip
16 Dec 2010 de la Mancha launches December Sale (25% off)
15 Nov 2010 de la Mancha releases ClipStar - Soft Clipper
11 Jun 2010 de la Mancha releases truc2
10 May 2010 de la Mancha releases sixtyfive
17 Feb 2010 de la Mancha releases bassbomb and PULS
11 Dec 2009 de la Mancha releases FMMF
24 Nov 2009 de la Mancha releases QB-3 - EQ