de la Mancha has announced the release of thr33some, a new multi-band stereo tool to allow you to widen or narrow specific frequencies in your mix. Typical use would be to make bass sounds mono whilst progressively spreading higher frequencies, but abuse and experimentation will yield some interesting effects too.
thr33some has 2 methods of stereo spread and, with gain and pan per band, you have total control over all 3 bands. You can also make each band full spectrum to get 3 full layers and control in and out gain with metering to keep levels under control. There is also a multi-out version for individual processing of each band in your DAW.
- 3 band stereo widener/narrower.
- Split bands into 3 frequency ranges, or choose 3 full spectrum layers.
- Zero phasing band splits using inversion rather than crossover.
- Mid/Side processing per band.
- Delay based width control per band.
- Stereo balance and gain per band.
- Stereo out and multi-out (3x stereo) versions.
- In and out gain controls.
- Metering for in and out levels to allow balancing.
- All control parameters named and mapped to MIDI CC.
- Presets covering all functions and many configurations.
08 Nov 2013 de la Mancha sets "dirty harry" Free
12 Nov 2011 de la Mancha launches Winter Sale 2011
06 Sep 2011 de la Mancha upgrades basic to basic 65
03 May 2011 de la Mancha releases Strip T's - Channel Strip
16 Dec 2010 de la Mancha launches December Sale (25% off)
15 Nov 2010 de la Mancha releases ClipStar - Soft Clipper
11 Jun 2010 de la Mancha releases truc2
10 May 2010 de la Mancha releases sixtyfive
17 Feb 2010 de la Mancha releases bassbomb and PULS
11 Dec 2009 de la Mancha releases FMMF